Your Path to Leadership Maturity
Type Talks with Leadership Coach Heidi KraftIn this 10 part series, I’ll be exploring the path to Leadership Maturity for each Enneagram type. Read on to learn more about the Enneagram Three’s type tendencies including: Enneagram strengths, Enneagram likely blindspots, Enneagram Three’s likely impact on others. And most importantly, understand the Leadership Coaching that can help this type on their Path to Leadership Maturity.
The Enneagram 3: Competitive AchieverThrees love success. They are very capable, strong goal setters and strive to be the best at everything they do. They focus on results and the most efficient way to achieve them. They are typically comfortable being “on stage” and they like to be there looking good.
Impact on Others
- “I feel confident being led by you.”
- “I know you’re focused on how to help our team be successful.”
- “I feel comfortable that we’re focused and heading in the right direction.”
Path to Leadership MaturityNow, imagine you are a Three who takes the time to really be present – to focus on “being” as much as “doing”. Slow down, take a step back, and read the room to sense how you’re bringing people along. Be the Three who is present and takes time to connect to people before moving onto the task at hand. Because you likely enjoy being the center of attention, let others see all parts of you vs just the “successful parts”. The Three who taps into her/his own authenticity and shares what’s true from their heart is the Three that others will likely see as an extraordinary leader. (And we know this is a great spot Threes like to be in.)
Or if you’d like to learn more, I invite you to subscribe to the blog, and download my free E-Book, “Type Talks: Your Path to Leadership Maturity.”
Your ebook includes:
- Top leadership traits for each Enneagram type
- Each Enneagram type’s impact on others
- A distinct growth path to Leadership Maturity for each Enneagram type
- Clear next steps for those who are serious about transforming their Leadership Skill and Executive Presence